Aave is looking to hire a Growth Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is located in London or remote.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and drive, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products... and we're hiring!
We are looking for a Growth Manager to architect the future of the Web3 social ecosystem with collaborators, creators and developers.
The ideal candidate will be able to work across a wide spectrum of industries. On top of being relationship-oriented, we are looking for someone with a wide breadth of experience, including project management and community building. Most of all, this role is suited to an ambitious person who believes in a decentralized society and wants to build a new creator-centric Web3 economy.
This role will report to the Head of Growth.
- Help create the playbook/tools for onboarding and retaining creators
- Map out protocol partnership strategy using industry trends and analytical rigor to identify executable growth opportunities
- Create meaningful connections with creators, Web3 collaborators and developers to deepen stakeholder engagement with the protocol
- Develop cross functional relationships with colleagues across marketing, legal and engineering
- Ability to learn the technical elements of the product and create materials / communicate the product vision for collaborators
- Lead project management and processes for integrating with new protocols. Provide support both internally and externally
- Innovate with product teams to offer new ideas based on industry trends, partner and community feedback
- Travel and attendance at relevant events / meetups
- 3-5+ years of professional experience
- Have a blend of creative, analytical, and strategy skills
- Affinity for social platforms, digital content, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Web3 and on top of cultural trends
- Project management experience of technical products/services
- Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive and cross-functional projects
- Strong professional demeanor to engage and manage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flat organization
- Extremely proactive and experience working with limited oversight to drive projects
- Able to quickly understand and simplify complex technical information into big picture actionable insights
- Adaptable team player and able to receive feedback and pivot priorities
- BA/BS degree
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- Private health care
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment