0x is looking to hire a Growth Product Manager, Matcha to join the team.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including Matcha, the search engine for tokens, and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity. All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs. This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 7 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
Matcha is 0x Labs’ first consumer product. It is a meticulously designed decentralized exchange that makes it easy for anyone in the world to access crypto assets on the Ethereum blockchain safely. Powered by the 0x API, we provide users with the best prices by aggregating liquidity from all of the major decentralized exchanges and splitting/routing orders intelligently.
By focusing on user experience and education, Matcha will onboard the next wave of users into the DeFi ecosystem. As a Growth Product Manager on the team, you’ll take large and early part in building and scaling this flagship product.
- Lead and guide product direction for a cross-functional team of engineers and designers
- Drive a product-led growth culture
- Research and intimately understand our target users and our product funnel. Translate growth opportunities into short-, medium-, and long-term product roadmaps that will have a direct positive impact on Matcha’s growth
- Design, run and interpret experiments and A/B tests
- Craft metrics that accurately reflect Matcha’s growth goals
- Clearly communicate your team's priorities and product roadmap with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams in scrappy ways
- At least 3 years of Growth Product Management experience working with consumer products preferably in crypto, fin-tech startups or gaming
- You have taken a product from 0 to scale, ideally in consumer tech or fin-tech
- Have a growth mindset and experience using research, experimentation and product analytics to make product changes that improve conversion
- Familiarity with crypto/web3 and DeFi. Some would say you are a power user
- Deep analytical expertise; you will partner with our data science team, but you should be able to perform basic data analysis/querying skills yourself
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
Benefits & Perks
💸 Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
🏥 Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
🏦 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
📞 Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
🧘🏻♀️ Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
⚖️ Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
🍽 Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
🏡 Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
👶 12-week paid parental leave
🏢 Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
🏖 Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
🤝 Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe