Merit Circle is looking to hire a remote Head of Communications to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Merit Circle is a gaming DAO which focuses on building opportunities within the play-to-earn industry. We do this by multiple activities ranging from investing in upcoming games and infrastructure projects, creating creative projects ourselves, helping gamers find their way in this industry and by developing infrastructure for NFT trading. We have grown tremendously over the past couple of months reaching thousands of gamers and investors across the globe.
Whereas our current exposure and communications activities are suitable for the industry we are operating in, we would love to work on our overall media presence. In an aim of bridging the gap between traditional gaming and blockchain gaming, we want to be visible towards any kind of gamer, investor or other interested party out there. Communicating who we are and what we do is crucial in this process.
As of today we’ll be looking for someone who can help us position ourselves as the synonym of Play-to-Earn across the entire gaming industry.
You will be responsible for the presence of Merit Circle in our social channels, writing articles on our partnerships, articles on our development as a company in general, and the industry. You’ll be present in our communities to make sure that we are aware of what people are talking about and much more.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in communications, has experience in the cryptocurrency industry and is open to working with people from different backgrounds and countries. Someone who simply loves to write, tell stories and build the future.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Create and maintain a strategic plan for the constant growth and health of our communications department
- Build the necessary team to execute this vision
- Manage this team in reaching their goals
- Report & involve others within the company to create a cohesive internal approach
- Create clear and reachable goals
- Analyze and track metrics to achieve set goal
- Knowledge of and experience in the crypto space & NFTs is required!
- Able to speak and write in English on a fluent level
- Able to create documents outlining a vision and briefing a team
- Experience in managing a team
- We are mainly looking for someone who simply loves growth
- Fully remote job
- Full operational and creative freedom in terms of how you work
- Young, innovative and rapidly growing company