Polygon is looking to hire a Head of Digital to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The team at Polygon strives to serve their developer, partner and end user communities to make web3 truly accessible for all. We are now looking for a Head of Digital to join our cause. This is an opportunity to drive the digital, growth and martech thinking and execution that creates value and visibility for our products and ecosystem projects! This role will require a heavy focus on content journey creation, personalization, conversion optimization, testing, and an obsession with performance metrics. Ideal candidates will come in with a strong sense of what makes user experience and design attractive to blockchain native or interested developers, partners and end users, and how to balance design with informative experiences that accelerate users through their journey. Candidates should also have a track record of rolling up their sleeves to get work done in a supportive, collaborative and quickly evolving environment.
- 8+ years of web marketing, user acquisition, and demand gen experience, including deep knowledge of how to analyze and produce organic web sourced leads and pipeline
- Min 3 years mentoring mid and junior teams
- Experience building a Digital & Growth team from the ground up - hiring, processes, deliverables, measurement systems and reporting
- Understanding of traditional enterprise SaaS web marketing, SEO, content journeys/offer mix, and pipeline strategies to engage and convert
- Strong ability to prioritize; you'll manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management across different orgs and departments
- Proven experience managing to KPIs (i.e. visitor engagement)
- Familiarity with best of breed marketing technology, including a strong understanding of analytics tools, content management systems, personalization, and testing tools etc.
- Experience working with design and delivering visual assets and experiences that adhere to brand standards
- Experience working with and managing web development teams, inhouse or agency
- Past experience working with complex SaaS product solutions
· Lead teams that work closely together to plan, design, implement, and support our digital platforms
· Connect with cross functional leads regularly and maintain awareness of vision, goals, and pain points in each of their areas of the business
· Oversee creation and adaptation of our digital roadmap. Seek alignment and approval from executive leadership and communicate plans to all stakeholders
· Lead via digital channels: navigate and activate consumers through digital innovation to create engaging experiences
· Help evolve our web marketing strategy to support our developers, partners and end users as well as enterprise audiences
· Craft Information architectures, site maps, and navigation that helps clarify and make our portfolio accessible to new audiences
· Define experiences and content that meet the needs of visitors at every stage of an accelerated customer journey, filling content gaps via collaboration with content creation teams
· Develop personalized promotional nurtures across our website that help accelerate lead generation, in collaboration with our performance teams
· Manage site request and performance across contributing stakeholders
· Accountable for web marketing KPIs across awareness, acquisition, engagement, and pipeline
· Manage SEO team to ensure we constantly optimize for branded and non-branded terms
· Manage Web Development to plan, execute and bring high quality experiences to life
· Partner with Creative and MarComms to bring to life our brand on our web properties and remove any friction from the funnel
· Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to make sure that all functions are properly represented on our sites
· Integrate use testing strategies to optimize engagement, conversion, and maintain overall experience satisfaction
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy