Pocket Network is looking to hire a Head of Marketing to join the team.
About Pocket Network
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our quickly growing adoption curve. As an open-source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
What You’ll do
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. You will be responsible for preparing the marketing annual plan, including a calendar of campaigns and events. You will set the marketing budget and analyse the market and competitors to optimize our strategies.
In this Role, You Will
- Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and marketing plan for the protocol and its products.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts.
- Conduct user, brand and product research initiatives.
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the Ecosystem.
- Work with the sales department to develop strategies to maximize profits while balancing users satisfaction.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events.
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- Understand and develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company.
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts users to our product
- Staffing and building the necessary team, tooling and process to scale marketing effectively and in cohesion with other areas of the company and community.
- Regularly monitor and report on key performance indicators and user insights.
- Work as a liaison and leader with necessary teams, partners and community.
- Manag our growing marketing team and hire any roles that need to be filled as determined.
- At least seven years of applicable experience in the industry.
- Meaningful experience growing developer platforms. Particularly as it applies to the Web3 industry.
- Experience in marketing and running a remote marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the creative side of marketing and design in the Web3 space is important.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- High competence in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote work
⚖️ Flexible work schedule
💸 Competitive token vesting package (to be determined upon receiving an offer)
🏖 Generous paid time off
🏫 Healthcare & Benefits
$116k – $160k • 0.23% – 0.35%