Aptos is looking to hire a Marketing Communications to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About the role:
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven communications professional that’s excited about web3 to join our team. In the Communications role at Aptos, you will be responsible for monitoring, managing and proactively planning internal and external communications, reporting to the Head of Marketing.
You will be leading comms execution, setting priorities and planning together with the global head of marketing, managing the PR agency, and making sure day-to-day logistics are carried out efficiently.
What you'll be doing:
- Cross team collaboration identifying and creating ongoing announcement roadmaps
- Create style guides and brand voice outlines working with the PR agency
- Manage Public Relations agency
- Develop effective communication procedures and policies for various situations or crises
- Draft press releases and speaking points
- Manage internal communications execution
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices
- Competitive communications research and ongoing monitoring and analysis reporting
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Prior experience in web3 / passion for web3
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience across both external and internal communications roles
- Experience managing an external agency across time zones
- Existing media relationships across industries
- Startup mentality and experience a plus
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?