Morpho Labs is looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Manager.
This position has been closed
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
- Develop and own Morpho’s brand across all major touchpoints: website, social media, community building and press.
- Produce high-quality written content about Morpho, touching on our vision, product offering, team, greater community, and more.
- Grow our presence, reach and impact.
- Manage social Media accounts
- Organize online events: twitter spaces, AMAs, and more.
- Participate in Ethereum Events worldwide and organize top-quality live events.
- Manage press relations, including potential agency partners.
🧙Required Experience & Skills
- Familiarity with some DeFi protocols, including their history and mechanisms.
- Ability to emphasize the value proposition of a complex DeFi Protocol.
- Ability to engage a community, while sticking to the research-native nature of Morpho.
- Some technical background, or strong ability to learn fast.
- Intellectually curious, operationally rigorous.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- [Nice to have] Some knowledge of French + you like croissants 🥐 and café ☕️.
🎁 What we offer
You will join one of the most promising projects in all of DeFi. We are a really ambitious team, shipping fast with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer:
- A very stimulating intellectual framework: the team members are among the best French researchers and engineers on Blockchain/DeFi topics.
- Some ownership in the Morpho protocol 🦋💸👀.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the next leading decentralized protocol.
📩 Apply now!
- Answer this anti-spam question:
- Why are you interested in helping Morpho tell its story to the world?
- What drives your interest in web3 and crypto generally?
Not the perfect fit?