KeeperDAO is looking to hire a remote Marketing Director to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Compensation Range: $234-325k (dependent on expertise).
We are looking for a Marketing Director to help us develop and implement data-driven, scalable growth funnels for the full B2B and B2C product suite powered by our Coordination Protocol. This is a Full-Time Position (FTE) and a very important role in our Growth Team, and you’ll be rewarded as such.
We are looking for someone that loves all things funnels and data-driven (growth) marketing. In this role, when we tell you about a new product or protocol that’s ready to hit the market, you should be the person to: a) figure out what a high-growth funnel for this product could look like, b) what content we need to produce to best tell the product’s story, c) what (mix of) communication channels we could start experimenting (e.g. SEM, SEO, ads) d) implement the v1 of this funnel and start running experiments and collecting data e) tweak and optimize that funnel and ultimately turn it into a scalable, high-growth marketing machine. Being in charge of these responsibilities for all of our offerings should be your thing. It should excite you, it should be what you love doing most in your professional career. If you have a deep passion and vast expertise in doing this, then this will be your dream job. And we will give you the freedom and the resources (whether that’s budget, people or software) to do what you do best. You will be part of our Growth Team, and you will be working closely together with a number of other teams, especially Studio, Brand and Product.
- Together with our CEO and our Brand Team, craft stories for each of our protocols and products (a mix of B2B and B2C), and spread it far and wide
- Together with the Growth Team, develop and execute a growth strategy for our protocols and our product suite, which will like include a combination of SEO/content, SMM, SEM, and sponsorships.
- Develop, implement, execute and optimize data-driven, scalable marketing funnels for all our products and protocols
- Identify what content needs to be produced to improve sales and marketing efforts
- Together with our Product Team, develop and implement an Affiliate Program or develop other mechanisms to embed virality in our products where possible
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- Team players only: We build things together. Ego’s are left at the door
- A High EQ
- Demonstrable expertise in developing and successfully implementing high-growth marketing funnels for financial or technical products
- 5+ years of experience in marketing financial or technical software products
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and scaling profitable advertising campaigns (this might become it’s own role later on)
- Clear and convincing writing skills
- The ability to move fast and ship things. You should be nodding your head when reading this article.
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance and blockchains
- Experience working in small (5-10) creative teams
- Strong copywriting skills are strongly preferred, as it’s the quintessential marketing skill
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at KeeperDAO
Working at KeeperDAO gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At KeeperDAO, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.
We're working towards becoming a Teal organization. We operate with natural hierarchies, meaning that if you have the expertise you'll be fully powerful, and as such you'll be consulted for all matters engineering. We operate with self-managing teams: meaning, no middle managers to veto your brilliant ideas. (For more, see the book: Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux)