Alliance DAO is looking to hire a remote Marketing Head to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Alliance is the leading Web3 accelerator and founder community. Since early 2020, we've helped the top 1% of Web3 founders start and grow their companies. We do so through a 9-week program led by leading experts. Our community includes fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and more. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
In March of 2020, top-tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital joined to form the DeFi Alliance, an accelerator program to help early stage DeFi startups source liquidity. We accelerated more than 90 startups with the support from more than 200 entities in our support network. In January of 2020, DeFi Alliance and hundreds of other top builders joined forces to form Alliance DAO, the world's first digital startup nation, to accelerate the best Web3 startups.
Web3 Accelerator Program. A 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
Alliance DAO Network (ADN). A community of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and many more. Our community is supported by various online products such as a founder’s forum, web app, jobs board and governance tools.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediate
Experience: Mid- or senior-level
Alliance DAO is seeking a Marketing Head to design and lead its i) marketing and communications, ii) community, iii) media and iv) events efforts. As our first senior marketing hire, you will define goals and build roadmaps for the above efforts, create strategies and relevant campaigns, build key metrics and measure success, build and manage media and other relationships, and build and lead a marketing team. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in marketing, online community building, event planning, public relations and/or social media management in a mid to senior capacity.
- Scope and define goals for marketing and communications, community, media and events
- Design relevant strategies and campaigns for these efforts, execute them, and define and measure success
- Build and lead a team to achieve these goals and execute your strategies
- Specific early objectives include: i ) designing a clear and consistent brand personality and/or voice, ii) identifying key customer segments and marketing channels, iii) ensuring our brand personality and voice are consistently represented across our website and other content/communications, iv) leading or hiring others to lead our Discord community and social media marketing efforts, v) lead event planning for key events like Alliance Demo Days and hackathons
- Strategically, you will promote the Alliance brand by promoting our startups, our DAO community, and our accelerator program(s) -- i.e., "promote us by promoting others"
- Serve as a mentor and resource for our accelerator cohort founders
- Experience in senior strategic and operational marketing roles (as a Marketing Head/Lead, CMO, etc.), preferably at a startup
- Experience in online community building
- Experience with Discord or Slack including operations (admin, plugins, bots, and analytics)
- Experience in digital marketing via Twitter, LinkedIn, Email and blogging
- Experience with media, public relations, and external partnerships
- A strong track record of ideating and executing strategy for online communities, specifically focused on growth, engagement and retention
- A clear passion for engaging with people; likeable and approachable
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM or people management software
- Familiarity and experience with crypto and Web3 communities and values
Not the perfect fit?