FTW is looking to hire a remote Marketing Lead to join the team.
FTW is a revolutionary approach to find, fund and foster diverse founding teams with world-changing ideas at an early-stage.
The FTW.DAO is a decentralised community committed to promoting and advancing diversity and mental health among startups and venture capital. We think global and aim to make venture capital accessible to diverse talent wherever they are based, funding bold teams that are building the 2030 we want to work and live in.Having raised first funds from global angels and family offices, we are now gathering and growing a swarm of investors, operators and thinkers who reflect the diversity of the society we live in to collectively work on new ways of making investment decisions together in an efficient, transparent and founder-friendly way.
DAOs are a new form of online organisation, similar to cooperatives. They are set to shape the future of work, uniting people, capital and culture towards important missions. Leveraging the latest developments in Web3 our venture community will be organized as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) led by its members.
About your team:
We are currently hiring for 2-3 roles that together with the founders will form the core ‘professional’ team within the DAO. We currently have around 15 part-time contributors all over the globe and this group will grow significantly over the coming months. The role of the core team will be to take ownership of outcomes and enable people so that everyone in the DAO can contribute to our success.
We are looking for a super talented marketing and partnerships person to help us scale our community from 50 members to 5,000 in the coming 3 months (with the option to extend).
This person will be responsible for leading the marketing workstream and ensuring our brand and story reach the right audience over the coming weeks and months. They will work with DAO members and contributors to drive and implement our content strategy, develop great partnerships and ensure we are meeting our marketing KPIs. The ideal person would have strong experience in marketing, business development, partnerships, and an existing network in the start-up, investor, and or web3 ecosystems.
Your skills and background:
- Genuine interest in our mission and values, and a desire to be part of the success story
- Previous success in developing and implementing PR opportunities and partnerships
- Strong go-to-market and all-round marketing experience in the tech industry
- Experience in developing and executing on content strategies
- Energetic and independently driven to make things happen
- Some hands-on experience with Web3, NFTs and DAOs (ideally contributed in other DAOs)
What success looks like:
- Owning the marketing KPIs and making sure everyone in the DAO knows how we plan to reach them
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to get our brand and story seen by our target audience: start-ups, investors, operators and thought leaders
- Closing partnerships with mission aligned DAOs, companies and thought leaders to strengthen our ecosystem and reach
- Gathering contributors around our marketing and go-to-market initiatives to sustain consistent fast growth across channels in the coming months
- Driving the momentum that ensures we sell-out our 10,000 piece NFT collection and complete a successful public token sale