Pocket Network is looking to hire a Marketing Project Manager to join the team.
About Pocket Network
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our quickly growing adoption curve. As an open-source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
What You’ll do
Open-minded, motivated individuals that want to expand the adoption of Web3. We are a fast-moving, collaborative, and free-thinking team. We're united by our desire to fully decentralize Web3, build amazing products for our users, and create a diverse and welcoming workplace.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for tracking the process of setting and meeting our goals. They will manage the day-to-day execution of our marketing campaigns and ensure that all growth marketing activities are in line with our company’s mission and standards. Assisting in marketing analysis, planning, and strategy for both the supply and demand side as needed.
In this role, you will
- Together with the Sr Growth Marketing Manager, you will help coordinate the team expectations; plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures to successfully achieve the team’s KPIs.
- Ensure the growth team oversees both the demand and supply side of the business, finding the right distribution of resources to achieve our goals.
- Research and develop marketing plans, and maintain response operations across departments.
- Negotiate contracts for advertising, marketing, and promotions. Confirm all negotiations with the Finance team to approve budgets and monitor the costs of marketing activities.
- Monitor business activities and performance together with tracking key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with other teams (agencies & data) to maximize available resources for project support and successful outcomes.
- Track ongoing progress of projects and provide ongoing updates to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
- Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation and CRM integration. Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
- Create project plans, master tracker, and set timelines. Coordinate reviews and approvals. Schedule and facilitate meetings to ensure timely delivery.
- Contribute to process improvements.
- Knowledgeable in the Web3 industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Marketing and/or Operations
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to keep learning about Web3
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote work
⚖️ Flexible work schedule
💸 Competitive token vesting package (to be determined upon receiving an offer)
🏖 Generous paid time off
🏫 Healthcare & Benefits
$40k – $70k • 0.1% – 0.15%