Rarible DAO is looking to hire a remote Partner Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. We’re looking for a bold, creative partner marketing trailblazer who will support the development and execution of highly-impactful co-marketing programs to fuel our growth. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join our growing team!
- Rarible is seeking a dynamic, creative Partner Marketing Manager to build and execute strategic partner co-marketing campaigns alongside our Partner Business Development Team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing unique integrated partner marketing programs and campaigns to help us drive awareness and growth of Rarible.com. This role reports into the Head of Marketing. You will interact across functions with your day to day role supporting the Partner Business Development team at Rarible.com.
- Leverage data and insights to build and execute 360 integrated partner marketing campaigns and activations end-to-end across a multitude of owned, paid, and partner marketing channels alongside our Partner Team that drives growth and scale of Rarible.com that meet our sales goals
- Ensure Rarible’s value proposition is being successfully amplified through/with partners, including influencers
- Collaborate closely with our Head of Community, Head of Communications and growth marketing to drive a communication and content strategy for co-marketing campaigns across our owned and operated community channels
- Build a partner marketing and influencer strategy and data-driven content library (photos, videos, music, etc) of partner case studies and testimonials to help scale the Rarible.com brand across the partner ecosystem
- Collaborate closely with our Head of Community and Business Development Team to drive a communication and branded content strategy for influencer campaigns across our owned and operated community channels, including writing creative briefs and pitching bespoke concepts to support user acquisition and amplify organic creator posts
- Build an influencer marketing strategy supporting product launches, major marketing moments, and paid efforts
- Develop content library (photos, videos, music, etc) of influencer case studies and testimonials to help scale the Rarible.com brand across the influencer ecosystem of mainstream influencers, creators, and collectors
- Oversee the development of consistent partner marketing-specific template rollouts and refreshes in line with brand guidelines
- Analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnership marketing materials and measure results. You’ll use data to modify and develop the programs to drive greater efficiency, scale and effectiveness and craft executive reports to demonstrate the ongoing impact of the programs implemented
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field or technical degree with relevant experience
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing, partner marketing, campaign marketing, or equivalent at a fast-paced consumer brand or tech company
- Passion for partner marketing management and content creation, building use cases and audience testimonials, and working with multiple stakeholders at once
- Self-starter who can self-prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision
- Balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Ability to succeed in a global, remote environment, working cross-company successfully to drive results
- Relentless innovator and creative thinker with the ability to form ideas into actions that translate into memorable marketing strategies and programs
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills Understanding of the crypto and NFT landscape Empathy and intuition Being a hustler & influencer on your own
What do we offer📍
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available
- Hardware and software support
- Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens