Rarible DAO is looking to hire a remote Senior Marketing Insights & Data Analyst to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0.
We’re looking for a driven Marketing Insights and Data Analyst who will lead the development of marketing insight reports and a robust global marketing dashboard, measuring the growth and effectiveness of our marketing efforts across our owned and operated channels and products.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
- Rarible is seeking a Senior Marketing Insights and Data Analyst wizard to own a wide range of marketing and data insight activities. To be successful in this role, you should have analytics expertise, strong business mentality, data management fluency, and an eagerness to drive business impact through data and insights. You should excel at cross-functional and global collaborations across all levels, exhibit a team-player mentality, display a willingness to implement new technologies and processes, and help build a global research and data management Center of Excellence. This is a business critical role that reports directly to the VP, Head of Marketing. You will interact across functions including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Business Development, Support and Design.
- Build and develop innovative marketing insight reporting tools, operational processes, and dashboards that make it easy to understand campaign performance at a glance, and be the owner of those metrics as they vary along key customer segments
- Be the go-to partner in the organization to help optimize growth strategies and processes based on marketing performance, issue resolution, and changing market conditionsConduct custom analytics projects to understand and inform planning relating to campaign optimization, strategic prospect growth, and competitive marketing intelligence
- Analyze data from multiple sources to uncover impactful insights around campaign engagement and conversionDeliver analysis findings and results to inform key takeaways and to drive insights
- Evaluate and onboard new marketing automation data tools and software for research and analytics
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and define challenging business questions that marketing insights can solve forDrive data and reporting consistency in relationships with business partners across marketing,sales, operations and analyticsLead cross-functional projects and drive programs forward across global and regional teams
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline and 4+ years' experience in a data-centric role (e.g. Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, Customer Data Analytics, Applied Data Science, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Thrive in a fast-paced, global, remote and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis
- You have hands-on experience with SQL, as well as statistical tools like Python or R and data visualization tools Tableau or Looker, and quantitative research (survey design, programming, synthesizing data, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing platforms (Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Marketo, Google Analytics, Social Media APIs, etc.)
- You're intellectually curious, analytically-minded, detail-oriented, eager to learn, willing to get your hands dirty, and excited to have an impact on the company's bottom-line
- Self-starter who can self-prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Empathy and intuition
- Being a hustler & influencer on your own
What do we offer
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
📍 Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions
📍 Flexible hours
📍 Full-time, paid vacations
📍 Remote first with relocation packages available
📍 Hardware and software support
📍 Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K
Not the perfect fit?