Pocket Network is looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator to join the team.
About Pocket Network
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our quickly growing adoption curve. As an open-source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
We're looking for
Open-minded, motivated individuals that want to expand the adoption of Web3. We are a fast-moving, collaborative, and free-thinking team. We're united by our desire to fully decentralize Web3, build amazing products for our users, and create a diverse and welcoming workplace.
What You’ll do
- Responsible for publishing and moderating all digital content across existing and potential new platforms, ensuring it follows the company guidelines. Support the organization’s online community by monitoring the engagement on various social media platforms.
- In this role, you will
- Monitor conversations, comments, likes, and any type of interaction across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with our community administrator, sharing all content for translation.
- Manage Social Media activities for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies (e.g , social media contests).
- Publish digital content meeting the brand’s communication narrative and personality across all digital platforms.
- Suggest social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Web3 industry and digital trends.
- Responding to customer inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with the online community and report on potential opportunities or risks you seem reflected on our platforms.
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation via social media channels to Leadership.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing analyst to understand the content performance and manage the platforms according to it.
- Strong knowledge of the Web3 industry and a deep understanding of its technical nuances required
- Native english speaker
- A “finger on the pulse” of the most timely topics related to Web3 development
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Management of various social media tools
- Skill in developing the design and layout of materials to be published.
- Database management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote work
⚖️ Flexible work schedule
💸 Competitive token vesting package (to be determined upon receiving an offer)
🏖 Generous paid time off
🏫 Healthcare & Benefits
$22k – $60k • 0.5% – 0.8%