GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Visual Content Creator to join the team.
About the Product and the team
Gnosis Safe is the most trusted platform to manage digital assets on Ethereum and other leading protocols. Believing in the power of decentralization and open-source software development, we are building the Safe web and mobile application, developer tools and an inclusive online community to foster the core building blocks of the Web3 ecosystem. Gnosis Safe’s mission is to build a better usability and security standard of web3 and protect all user assets while still making them accessible and usable. This is a very big responsibility and hugely important structural task given the challenges that web3 faces.
For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 35+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
About the Role
As a Visual Content Creator , you will be responsible for creating and owning the visual identity of the Gnosis Safe brand. On a day-to-day, through producing visual content including graphics for blogs, op-eds and twitter threads, slides, swag, stickers, logos, infographics and potentially smaller motion graphics/animations, you will establish a visual tone for the brand, creatively. There may also be opportunities for creative expression in designing NFTs/POAPs and other web3 native visual media.
What will you be doing:
- Creating, executing and curating regular content for a diverse range of social media channels including twitter, discord, OOH advertising and any others.
- Ideating tweet responses and angles in an agile manner and producing content on the fly
- Creating full campaigns with several pieces of content across various platforms by innovatively repurposing talks, events, spaces, community calls etc. into visual media.
- Creating visuals for presentations, leaflets, swag, stickers, logos, infographics and potentially smaller animations..
- Planning a content calendar, including key moments, alongside other teams and in-turn establishing a cadence.
- Liaising with the ecosystem to contribute creative assets and establishing the Safe brand further by implementing a consistent brand tone of voice in the content
- Creating content for various newsletter and community programs
What you bring:
- You can showcase a portfolio of visual/art led content work that demonstrates a good eye for design.
- You bring various years of experience as a visual content producer or social media manager/creative with fair knowledge of crypto and Web3
- You have created graphics, illustrations, video snippets and other content using Figma/Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites and Basic Motion graphics.
- You are a strong communicator and have the skills to convey Web3 native language while implementing a strong brand tone of voice when addressing internal as well as external stakeholders
- You have demonstrated experience in repurposing or adapting content from one medium to another by expanding content formats from a single event to many formats and touchpoints
- You have the ability to present visual ideas that can communicate singular key messages to the users
Nice to have:
- You understand how to maintain brand consistency
- You have worked as a content producer or as part of the editorial department of a crypto website or a major protocol
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Not the perfect fit?