LinksDAO is looking to hire a Chief Marketing Officer to join the team.
LinksDAO’s mission is to be the world greatest modern golf community. As CMO and our first marketing hire, you will oversee all marketing efforts across the company and will grow and manage the marketing team. The role is broad and will encompass developing and executing our marketing strategy, engaging multiple audiences (golf/sport + web3/crypto, internal + external) and building our strength across all areas of marketing (brand, content, social, events, PR/comms, partnerships).
You will be a key decision-maker at LinksDAO, working closely with the CEO and executive team and collaborating closely with the product, community and business development teams.
As Chief Marketing Officer, you will:
- Develop an effective marketing strategy for our multifaceted business and audience
- Drive awareness of our offering and growth of our membership
- Refine and evolve the LinksDAO brand
- Engage and leverage our vibrant community
- Partner with agencies and business partners to grow our brand
- Hire, grow, manage, and mentor the marketing team - but also get your hands dirty getting things done!
- Work closely with the product team to refine our positioning and messaging
- Have a strong voice in our strategic direction as our first full-time marketing hire
- A proven track record effectively growing consumer-facing businesses
- Comfort working across marketing modes - brand marketing, content marketing, social engagement, partnerships, comms, and more
- An entrepreneurial, scrappy mindset and the flexibility to adjust your approach frequently
- A knack for creating buzz and excitement
- Clear and effective communication
- A passion for growing something from the ground up in a new, innovative space
- Passion for golf, sports and web3
- Ability to recruit and develop an exceptional marketing team
- 10+ years of experience leading marketing teams for consumer-facing products
- Led large (10+) teams of marketers across multiple projects to success while building a collaborative environment
- Experience engaging customer or user communities
- Nice to have: experience marketing in web3/crypto or golf/sports industries
Not the perfect fit?