Magic Eden is looking to hire a Content Marketing Lead to join the team.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to own the development of integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns for Magic Eden. This is a leadership role and will be responsible for strategically developing and tracking performance of digital content campaigns across Magic Eden’s owned channels, including social, email, and web, working closely with marketing and other cross functional teams to deliver innovative and effective campaigns that drive user acquisition and engagement. The ideal candidate should be a bold, visionary self-starter with both a creative and analytical mindset. They should have deep experience in consumer marketing, as well as curiosity for web3 & NFTs, and have a passion for how content can play a role in onboarding a significant number of new users onto Magic Eden.
This is a U.S. based position, although for the right candidate we can accommodate remote work from time zones that are close to US working hours.
- Own cross-channel content strategy and develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and to drive awareness, engagement, and user acquisition for Magic Eden.
- Lead a team of full-time and contract marketing associates on social content and ensure communication strategy is pulled through equally across all channels
- Own platform content marketing including our blog, creator-facing pages, and educational content
- Work with freelance writers to own editorial content for Magic Eden blog including curating pieces weekly that reflect the major market trends, notable creators, trader alpha, and product marketing news
- Track engagement metrics to optimize content strategy and maximize reach
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of all campaigns, using data and insights to optimize strategy, targeting, and messaging.
- 7+ years of experience owning integrated marketing and digital content strategy, with a focus on consumer brands and technology
- Demonstrated experience with launching creative content campaigns across and successfully growing new marketing channels to increase brand awareness as well as user growth & engagement
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams including product marketing, communications, business development, and product management
- Strong analytical chops and fluency with using marketing analytics tools including Google analytics, SEMRush to monitor campaign performance
- Creative storytelling skills, and the ability to create clear and compelling narratives
- Self starter attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and own a project end to end
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of NFTs / web3 a huge plus
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $130,000-170,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.