Story DAO is looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to join the team.
Our content marketing manager will be responsible for the strategic creation, publication, and distribution of written, audio, and visual content assets. Your role is to increase brand visibility and revenue through content. Their workflows typically include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content design management
- Uploading and publishing web content, including to social media and blogs
As the content marketing manager, you will not just be a writer – though excellent writing skills and the ability to produce a high-quality piece of content are crucial. You will be a skilled strategists, networker, ( managing partner content programs and occasionally influencer content programs) and manager, both for people and projects.
Are you a creative and strategic Content Marketer who is passionate about building brand awareness?
Help in driving growth of the business’s primary content databases by providing the business/product’s audiences with constant, helpful, and interesting content that is in-tune with their interests and needs.
- own the business’s websites, social media, and blog sites, being responsible for ensuring that it has compelling content, navigation, structure/design, localization, and landing pages that will make the business’s content easily digestible by the audience.
- Oversee content creation for various distribution approaches, inclusive of social media, websites, case studies, blogs, events, videos, email campaigns, and presentations.
Actively engages in relevant social media discussions and forums as a representative of the business, reaching out to new and existent consumers and ultimately increasing the business/product’s following.
- Create and manage of the business’s social media profiles and presence, inclusive of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik Tok, and YouTube among other channels in order to expand the business/product’s online following.
- Contribute to the business’s platforms through helpful marketing content aligned with the interests and needs of the target audience.
Research and Analytics:
The Content Marketer also plays an analytical role.
- Conducting research and developing an understanding of the business’s industry, the business/product’s unique value proposition, and it’s the product’s market differentiators.
- Conduct extensive research on the challenges and priorities of the business’s consumers and prospective consumers
- Formulate and conduct closed-loop analytics in order to understand how the business/product’s inbound marketing activity translates into consumers, which will in turn refine the Content Marketer’s process of turning in and reaching new consumers.
- Identify core objectives for the content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content.
SEO: The Content Marketing Manager also plays an active role in SEO.
- Play a leading role in the management of both on-page SEO and off-page SEO analysis and execution; improving organic search engine performance and setting goals based on click through rates, conversions, and traffic.
- Ensure that the content relates with the target audience and that the content actually finds the relevant audiences.
- Keep the business up to date on the latest SEO trends and changes on key search engines.
The Content Marketing Manager also plays a role in leveraging our community in Discord.
- Manage and leverage our community in Discord to enhance, augment, distribute, and create amazing content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, short form videos, tweets, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
About Story DAO
StoryCo is a pioneering entertainment platform that enables storytellers to easily create and publish multimedia stories, engage and build a fan base, and build these stories into expansive universes leveraging the creative powers and ideas of their community. StoryCo is launching the platform with THE DISCO BALL - an immersive and interactive sci-fi epic experience that signifies the creation of a brand-new category of entertainment that StoryCo is developing, leveraging internet communities and modern technology. Backed by a diverse group of investors in art, media, gaming, entertainment, and technology, StoryCo is reshaping the entertainment landscape by bringing fans closer to the stories they love.