Polygon is looking to hire an Enterprise Marketing Lead to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon Business Enterprise works to implement the different Polygon Solutions to a wide range of industries, offering cutting-edge solutions to enterprises’ paint points, starting from exploration to deployment with full ownership. This role is designed to be a Enterprise Marketing Lead: Helping Development team or external partners to define a global market together. Manage all aspects of Enterprise web development, social media management and branding. This marketing Lead should define and market products and services at external events, partnering closely with our business development team and marketing tasks for events. What you need to succeed:
Define the marketing, branding and social media strategy for Polygon Enterprise. Establish and maintain strong relationships with global clients and development partners. Create different levels of partners and define the framework to help the Business Development and events team build new partnerships with regional and local companies. Utilize past experience in consulting, enterprise corporation environments, and apply any basic knowledge and exposure to Web3 technology and the DeFi space. Engage with internal teams in Polygon to coordinate all the initiatives with external partnerships.
- 5-8 years of experience in the technical industry
- 5-8 years of experience managing enterprise marketing, social media, and web development and branding.
- Ability to travel regularly up to 25% of the year if needed
- Proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
- Extensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Need to understand the web 3.0 ecosystem very well.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.