Polygon is looking to hire a Global Creative Director to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The team at Polygon strives to serve their developer, partner and end user communities to make web3 truly accessible for all. We are now looking for a Global Creative Director to join our cause. This is an opportunity to drive the Creative thinking and execution that creates value and visibility for our products and ecosystem projects! You will help craft the stories, experiences and assets that help onboard the world to web3. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of defining how creative expression propels a brand forward in a fast paced, ever changing landscape. This role requires maintaining positive relationships and telling inspiring insights driven stories, across various channels to drive audience engagement. You have a finger on the pulse of culture and digital innovation and a creative sensibility that you can flex across different media.
- 10-12 years Creative experience with brand and creative development
- Min 4 years mentoring mid and junior teams
- Shown ability to create and direct high-quality A/V brand Creative
- Develop and deliver creative solutions that set the tone and example for our industry
- Proficient across various formats - graphics, motion graphics, video, brand, etc. leveraged in multiple channels - social, A/V content, event marketing, partnership marketing, etc.
- Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross-functional environment - must work seamlessly across Marketing org
- Comfortable distilling and taking action with multiple stakeholders priorities in mind
- Experience working and managing globally distributed teams
- Experience managing high volume of work and effectively managing team to deliver consistently inspired high quality on time
- Expert ability to pitch ideas to senior leadership and show runners and filmmakers
- Portfolio required for application
· Work with Brand, Partnerships, Community, Social, PR, Comms, Events Leads to proactively understand needs across marketing team, provide creative direction and set the team up for success
· Must create an in take and briefing process to manage high volume of requests
· Must actively manage priorities, match strengths to needs and inspire/guide/mentor
· Ideate multi-media/multi-channel approaches that extend campaigns/messaging
· Articulate and sell Creative plans to senior leadership and partners.
· Responsible for finding and building working relationships with new Creative and production vendors
· Responsible for identifying hiring needs and establish a network of freelance talent to lead during high volume moments throughout the year.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy