Polygon is looking to hire a Global Head of Social Media to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As Polygon's Global Head of Social Media, you’ll lead a rapidly growing team tasked with bringing our global social strategies to life and reinforce our brand and values while showcasing the stories of our community, partners, and developers. You’ll be an integral part of the brand marketing leadership team, working closely with peers across brand, creative, PR & Comms, product, and more, to drive awareness, adoption, and affinity across developers, retail investors, and blockchain-enthusiasts.
- 5-8+ years of experience in the technical industry
- 5+ years of experience copywriting with stellar writing and editing skills
- Ability to travel regularly up to 20% of the year to support on-site event initiatives
- Experience managing a team of copywriters and program managers
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
- Track key performance metrics and sentiment across platforms to maximize results and report progress to management
- Experience collaborating in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to remain knowledgeable of industry trends and cultural conversations to create a strategic point of view on how it informs work
- Proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth
- Extensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and creativity skills
- Previous leadership experience in a creative digital agency or in-house Social and Content team; relevant web3 experience is a bonus
- Managed, operationalized, and measured successful Social Campaigns and built Digital Content IPs
- Passion for Cryptocurrency and Technology
· Champion autonomous collaboration and setting up scalable processes.
· Build strategy and process to effectively communicate across multiple channels in the business.
· Own and audit social channels to include narrative voice and tone.
· Strategize audience segmentation on current channels and refine them.
· Work with the ecosystem partnership marketing function to build strategy and process across social amplification of partners.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.