BitDAO is looking to hire a Growth Lead to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
- Business development and partnership lead to engage partner applications and tools in the BitNetwork ecosystem, across all verticals such as gaming, defi, art, social, sports, etc.
- Formulate builder oriented narratives
- Strategize and execute key partnership deals whilst advising partners on industry trends and best practices
- Identify features and tools required for web2 to web3 user onboarding, game engine integration, financial institution adoptions for the engineering team to implement
- Align internal resources to support the integration and onboarding of new partners
- 5+ years in business development, ecosystem partnership or growth roles
- Experience working in a variety of technology first sectors such as defi, blockchain, gaming, social media etc...
- Ability to build and grow a high performing business development / growth team
- Knowledge of web3 gaming, social preferred
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment