Uniswap is looking to hire a Head of Communications to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Reporting to the CMO and working closely with our CEO and COO, we are looking for a savvy, self-starter to lead communications. Ideal candidates will have experience in regulated fields (i.e. financial services, transportation, healthcare) and should be just as comfortable advising executives and developing company-wide strategy as they are interacting with journalists and drafting blog posts
We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the role.
What you will do::
- Develop and execute company-wide communications strategy
- Manage media relations, including relationships with reporters, messaging and tactics for all media engagements
- Serve as company spokesperson
- Establish and own key messaging for use by Uniswap Labs spokespeople and team
- Establish and own communications policies
- Draft communications for CEO and COO
- Oversee content creation efforts
What you are like:
- 8+ years of experience in a communications/strategy role in a regulated industry
- Established relationships with reporters
- Experience developing and implementing influencer and social media communications strategies, specifically Twitter
- Experience and savvy in regulatory communications and strategy
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Interest in crypto and decentralized finance, including empathy with the DeFi community and its concerns and an understanding of and alignment with DeFi and Ethereum principles
- Experience in a high growth, technology company a plus
Nice to Haves:
- Love for the unicorns 🦄
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.