Doodles is looking to hire a Head of Marketing to join the team.
About the Role
Doodles is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead and oversee all marketing efforts as we scale our brand and power the next wave of Web3 adoption. In this role, you’ll work closely with the leadership team, combining analytics with creative and nuanced marketing strategies to create best-in-class campaigns, community engagement and brand development. You’ll be responsible for elevating the brand and bringing it to the world, all while taking smart risks in pursuit of business goals and identifying opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate is a quick-thinking problem solver with an eye for culture and creativity. You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and developing plans and strategies to foster collaboration across all business units and drive overall growth for the company. As Head of Marketing, you will work side by side with other senior leadership and the Board of Directors and will report directly to the CEO and Founders.
- Complex budget preparation, management and analysis.
- Identify opportunities for growth, new ideas, marketing tactics and solutions.
- Craft strategies for all marketing teams, including community, communications, events, content and more.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all business channels.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments globally and expand market share.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of industry-related experience as Head of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing or relevant field.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and competence with CRM software, Google Analytics, Meta Ad Manager and related platforms.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics
- Outstanding experience planning and managing budgets.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Strong operational background in brand marketing.
- High-level accountability, drive and initiative to take on work, with minimal oversight.
- An understanding and sincere enthusiasm for blockchain and NFTs
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.