Gro Protocol is looking to hire a Head of Marketing & Community to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
What you’ll do
- Engage our community to understand their requirements and help evolve our products
- Design and run impactful events aimed at increasing community growth & participation
- Drive punchy content marketing campaigns via our social media and channels
- Produce compelling thought leadership and easily digestible market insights
- Develop and execute an insight-driven marketing and communications strategy
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following
- 3+ years experience in senior marketing or strategic communication roles
- Prior experience in community management roles (preferably in Web3/DeFi space)
- Track record of delivering marketing strategies (preferably involving hands-on experience in product/brand launches)
- Resilient leader with evidence of autonomously executing successful growth campaigns
- Fluency with core social media platforms (preferably with knowledge of DeFi trends)
- Creative entrepreneur who can think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- A great sense of humour! (memes, GIFs, and DeFi lexicon: WAGMI…)
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Published content in tech or crypto
- Familiarity with web analytics or metrics tools
At Gro we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation at Gro is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary, equity rewards and a generous pension contribution
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! Our teams are globally distributed from London to Barcelona and Berlin to Shanghai
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪 🇪🇸 🇺🇦 🇨🇳 🇬🇧 🇵🇱 🇩🇪 🇦🇺
- Gro is a dynamic tech startup where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
Not the perfect fit?