Polygon is looking to hire a Growth & Marketing Lead to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is a Sub-DAO of Yield Guild Games (YGG) being built in association with Polygon to create a web3 gaming hub in India. IndiGG is building a platform for gamers to discover the future of gaming and embark on a journey into virtual worlds with digital property rights. Alongside, IndiGG is also actively partnering with the best gaming studios globally and locally and playing a crucial role in their foray into the Indian market to build the Indian market from the ground up with high-quality Web3 games.
As a Lead- Growth & marketing, you will lead growth strategy and marketing operations in China/South Korea, one of Polygon’s key markets worldwide. This cross-functional role requires you to closely work with the brand, PR, social media, community and Polygon business teams.
You will play a key role in shaping the Polygon brand and business strategy in China/South Korea and also contribute to our mission of onboarding the next billion users to Web3.
- Grow Polygon’s market share in the region and establish
- Polygon as the leading Web3 company in your region
- Define and lead regional marketing and business operations
- Measure and grow business growth KPI
- Build and execute integrated marketing campaigns, including strategy, campaign brief, execution and analytics
- Grow brand’s PR share of voice and drive engagements on social media via engaging with audience
- Identify and develop new growth channels
- Create, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to create user experiences adapted to for your region
- Create, translate, and proofread content for your regional language
- Further Polygon’s mission, build and grow regional teams to assist with various marketing functions depending on business priorities
- Drive local brand and business partnerships
- Host local events and represent the company as required
- 8+ years of experience in leading marketing and operations in a similar role, ideally within a crypto, web3, blockchain or fintech company
- Strong understanding of growth tactics, and 2+ years of experience in building high-performing teams
- Demonstartes ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper-growth company and industry
- Strong understanding of blockchain, protocols, Defi, NFTs, DAOs, and other crypto-native technologies
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.