Impossible DAO is looking to hire a remote Manager / Assistant-Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Impossible Finance is a fast-growing, VC-backed, multi-chain ecosystem looking for full-stack engineers. Our team has a strong track record in DeFi, ranging from former leads at Binance and other leading fintech/consumer tech companies that built out various blockchain products including wallets, staking platforms, swap protocols, launchpads and fiat gateways.
What we're looking for
Impossible Finance is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our marketing and growth effort in order to expand our presence for new project launches. In this role you will drive multiple marketing and communications strategy workstreams, and support the Marketing Director in executing marketing plans for Impossible.
We are a primarily remote company with some bases of operation in Singapore, HK, the US, and India, so good communication skills are necessary. English is the primary language of communication. You will be supporting the operations of a cross-function distributed team with coverage including the US and Asia timezones.
- Plan and execute user acquisition, activation, engagement, retention initiatives.
- Work with the team to develop digital marketing strategy and community outreach efforts.
- Deploy a robust media marketing strategy. Manage conversion funnel and constantly optimize marketing spend by using analytics, A/B testing, effective email marketing campaign/platform and other tools.
- Grow our list of Key Opinion Leaders and leverage on their communities to increase results on our marketing strategy.
- Perform regular audit (KPI, ROIs) of marketing spend, terminating non-performing campaigns and prioritizing, scaling and automating performance growth channels.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in digital marketing and web usability.
- Demonstrable experience in leading marketing activities for crypto companies.
- Data-driven and analytical skills. Ability to set up marketing analytics and growth hacking tools.
- Experience of paid search, paid social, email marketing and content marketing.
- Exceptional story-telling and writing skills.
- Fast-paced with continual experimentation and agile thinking to provide global coverage work.
- Exclusive upsides, co-investment opportunities and team bonuses
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Virtual team gatherings with fun games & lucky draw
- Annual company retreat (after COVID goes away)
Not the perfect fit?