Aptos is looking to hire a Marketing Lead, APAC to join the team.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About the role:
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Lead in Asia that’s excited about web3 to join our team. As the Marketing Lead in Asia, you will be responsible for developing and implementing local marketing strategies and primarily executional tactics.
You will be leading Asian marketing execution, setting priorities and planning together with the global head of marketing, owning the marketing budget, and making sure day-to-day logistics are carried out efficiently. You will be responsible for planning, managing and executing projects related to our marketing campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and lead the Asian marketing strategy in collaboration with Marketing Lead and Asia Lead
- Manage projects across marketing to ensure they are prioritized, on track, and delivered on time
- Organize local events in regional markets
- Monitor market trends, research markets, user insights and competitors' activities and incorporate these into an overall marketing strategy
- Analyze and track marketing performance
- Coordinate logistics and assist with operations for marketing projects
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience working in marketing, public relations, or similar roles
- Rich experience in digital advertising/marketing and social media
- Build and manage relationships with local language media, marketing agencies, KOLs and other stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to share and present ideas among large teams and executive leadership
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to inspire internal and external partners, cross-functional teams, and agencies to drive towards a common goal
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to organize and project manage events, including in-person meetups, hackathons, etc.
- Prior knowledge of web3 is required
- Excellent Korean/Mandarin and English written and oral communication skills
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?