Polygon is looking to hire a Marketing Lead to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is a Sub-DAO of Yield Guild Games (YGG) being built in association with Polygon to create a web3 gaming hub in India. IndiGG is building a platform for gamers to discover the future of gaming and embark on a journey into virtual worlds with digital property rights. Alongside, IndiGG is also actively partnering with the best gaming studios globally and locally and playing a crucial role in their foray into the Indian market to build the Indian market from the ground up with high-quality Web3 games.
- At IndiGG, we are looking for a Marketing Lead who is a highly motivated and passionate individual that has the experience and knowledge of blockchain and gaming to lead our marketing and growth programs.
- As the Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for designing and planning strategies to onboard the next million users to Web3 gaming.
- You will be able to pull your socks up to get started and be the voice of our community and represent them in your communications within and outside the organization.
What you will work on
- Identify and own various traction channels to grow the broader gaming ecosystem, to attract both demand and supply side users
- Collaborate with IndiGG’s community, partners, and team to deliver narrative-driven short and long-form content on social media, blogs, and media platforms.
- Plan Social Media strategy and brand planning across all the relevant traction channels - ramp up organic followers through engagements on regular posts.
- Create interesting campaigns to increase top-of-funnel engagement from the gamer community.
- Work with the core team to promote education-based content on play-to-earn and Web3 games.
- Breathe life into our community engagement with a constant influx of relevant memes and posts.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear & consistent way that resonates with our vision and motivates our target users & community. You will promote our brand manifesto to the press and across our communication channels like Discord, Twitter, Telegram, etc
- Build measurable results for all activities conducted and follow through on KPIs to constantly improve the results
Nice to have skills
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the Web3 gaming industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of NFT is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently while collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.