0x is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager - 0x API to join the team. This is a full-time position that is remote or in San Francisco.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We're a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we're excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi and Ethereum stacks.
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time.
We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
0x API is liquidity infrastructure for the internet. It provides developers seamless access to aggregated liquidity, enabling the future of Decentralized Finance applications on Ethereum as well as other blockchain networks. The 0x API is designed to make it easy for DeFi developers to tap into DEX liquidity in a fast, reliable, and easy to use way so they can focus on what matters: their product.
Tens of companies of all sizes — from public companies like Coinbase to DeFi native applications like Matcha and Zapper — use 0x API to enable trading, investing and portfolio management. Since launch in early 2020, 0x API has facilitated over 5 million trades from nearly one million unique users — adding up to more than $37B in traded volume.
In joining 0x as our first Product Marketing Manager for 0x API , you’ll play a key role in telling the story of 0x API as our team defines the category of professional-grade APIs to access decentralized exchange liquidity. You’ll also work closely with an amazing interdisciplinary group including Product, Engineering and Business Development.
- Tell the story of 0x API & 0x Protocol as our team seeks to enable developers across the world to build the next generation of decentralized applications
- Craft a vision and execute the marketing strategy for 0x API to be the go-to endpoint for enabling exchange within products across the crypto ecosystem
- Scale 0x API’s portfolio of marketing channels and programs through experiments and optimizations that drive a high return on investment
- Create unique and authentic content that drives new developer acquisition and engagement with documentation, sandboxes, and touchpoint within the acquisition funnel
- Be the voice of the 0x developer ecosystem - highlighting successes and helping to elevate their impact on the growth of 3rd party applications as well as the 0x network
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), design, research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- 3-8 years of Product Marketing experience working with technical software products preferably in crypto, fintech or developer tools.
- Experience crafting and executing a holistic marketing strategy for developer centric B2B products
- Ability to distill highly complex technical topics and make them consumable for a generalized audience
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Experience scaling content a content marketing program
- Experience managing of 3rd party agencies and contractors
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch delivered at home daily for SF residents
- Laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)