BitDAO is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Specialist to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
As Senior Marketing Specialist, you will work directly with the Marketing Director in building high-impact go-to-market strategies centralized around user acquisition and retention. This full-time role requires you to have a broad skillset covering the following topics:
- Manage and run growth-strategies for social media and community channels including but not limited to: Twitter, Discord, and Telegram
- Develop topics and activate co-authorships opportunities for engaging, brand-aligned content — such as the blog, newsletters, and research articles
- Ensure full management and measurement of community and social channels using tools like Sprinklr, Meltwater, Google Analytics, etc.
- Prepare long-form content and press releases with media partners to publish content in publications
- Evolve owned digital channels (e.g., website, search, social) leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement
- Collaborate closely with engineering and business development teams to generate interesting and engaging content for external stakeholders (e.g., tutorials, thought leadership, co-marketing announcements)
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs and benchmarks that will inform new growth strategies
- Be highly attentive to detail to ensure maximum quality of output
- Experience in building digital marketing plans across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Fully proficient in the English language; proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- At least 2 years of blockchain experience
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and adapts to changing situations and requirements
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Have a deep understanding of products and services
- Curiously passionate about blockchain, crypto and related technologies
- Experience working on open source or blockchain projects
- Strong experience owning end-to-end documentation creation process
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment