Polygon is looking to hire a Social Media Lead to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is a Sub-DAO of Yield Guild Games (YGG) being built in association with Polygon to create a web3 gaming hub in India. IndiGG is building a platform for gamers to discover the future of gaming and embark on a journey into virtual worlds with digital property rights. Alongside, IndiGG is also actively partnering with the best gaming studios globally and locally and playing a crucial role in their foray into the Indian market to build the Indian market from the ground up with high-quality Web3 games.
- Define IndiGG social and digital marketing strategy in collaboration with our executive team
- Drive and own social media, digital communication, and creative project campaigns
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans
- Analyze consumer behavior to identify and inform the product team with customer personas
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition venturesUse growth hacking tools, campaigns, and strategies to grow IndiGG’s user base
- Research (competitors’ social monitoring, industry trends, best practices, topics, etc.)
- Manage external stakeholders to maintain relationships with creators, media vendors, and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
What you need to succeed
- Knowledgeable about the Gaming Industry in India and the world
- An understanding of web3 games and the crypto community's culture, vibe and latest trends
- Experience working in an early-stage environment (either company or product)
- Demonstrated ability to produce successful and creative social media content and campaigns
- Unorthodox approaches to producing social media and community engagement content across platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, etc
- Familiarity with social media and web analyticsExcellent communication and people skills
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.