Mirror is looking to hire an interface designer to join our growing design team. You will be collaborating with our team while leading design of Mirror's decentralized publishing tools, Web3 economic tools (crowdfunds, NFTs, splits), community management tools, governance and membership tools. You will also contribute to R&D on new product lines and experiments to empower crypto-native creators and communities.
- Collaborate closely with the team to design, research and ship new and improved products that increase clarity and user agency of web3 publishing and community building
- Solve exciting challenges in emerging technology, help develop new mental models, and design cutting edge interactions
- Define the design culture at Mirror through writing, external communication, and new processes
- Assist in creating a unified design system that increases the velocity of the frontend engineering team
- Product design experience including research, prototyping and implementation of user-facing applications.
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design systems.
- A desire to design within the context of web3.
Nice to have
- Experience designing with Figma
- Familiarity with Ethereum and web3, and the nuances of wallets, tokens, transactions, etc.
- High fidelity prototyping experience
- Front-end engineering knowledge
We aspire to build products that are beautiful and intuitive, without compromising on user-sovereignty or decentralization. Our mission is to bring crypto mainstream by onboarding the next million creators to launch DAOs, start communities, and mint tokens + NFTs. Here are some of our benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-first teamwork with team and community members around the world
- Work-from-home/remote office stipend
- Team offsites for periodic collaborative strategy sessions in person
- Passionate, supportive team dedicated to learning and growing together in web3