ClubRare is looking to hire a Head of Engineering to join the team.
We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
As our Head of Engineering, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, that's why you should have experience and be well situated in both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a flair for visual design and utility.
- Design and implementation of innovative capabilities leveraging experience with a blockchain, while managing and communicating with the development teams.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Support the development of transaction monitoring addressing cryptocurrency risks.
- Structure and refine analysis with the goal of distilling insights from the data.
- Secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevent changes or hacks.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and secure software.
- Manage team goals, project timelines, and delivery dates while ensuring proper allocation of resources and budgets within the team
- Document new solutions as well as maintain that of existing ones
- Prepare reports and updates regarding criminal activity and risks associated with cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain).
- 7+ years Management experience.
- Understanding of blockchain applications and experience writing code using blockchain Platform's Library (e.g Web3.js for Ethereum)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills.
- Experience in building and developing rules, models, queries, or software to analyze and visualize data.
- Ability to analyze large sets of complex data, draw meaningful conclusions, and make a business recommendation based on analysis.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical mind.